IBay Wed.26.

W.W.IV.

Went out on the Bay 7:30-4;00, it was kind of slow,it could have been better but I didn't get off my butt and move around to find the fish. I parked next to the F&G club. When I finished loading my gear in the truck I tried to back up to back on to the road and the truck slide on the wet snow and I ended up stuck on the snow bank, all most in the lake.I walked down the road to see if I could get some help from someone with 4WD but no one was around,still out on the ice.I was standing there thinking about who to call and a fellow fishermen pulled over to see how the fishing was, Yes he was driving a big old 4WD. I told him of my problem and he was happy to take a look and see what he could do to help.Well we hooked a chain up to my little chevy PU and to his big old Ford truck and he snagged me up on the road like the little dinks I I'd been catching all day. He said he lived just up the hill on the bay, his name is Pat,I don't know if he will see this but thanks again Pat. :yes::yes: Mike.