let the huntin season begin.

yesterday after fishin for trout and had a few on . did a brush wolf fishin combo if you you wanna call it that . loaded up the 835 super mag 3 ans a half inch mag in

#5 . back pack with fly and noodle rod in trout pack and the still hunt started . and loud one , not so good . dog tracks all over startin buy my plot all the way to the creek . no fish . what the f!!! . so i start walkin and lookin stoppin . and no sooner i find a beat up deer run , and i mean beat down . 15 yards of where i wanna move my stand for this year , cause the deer were alwys seen walkin the run in bow . i hear a bunch of deer bustin through the thickit , i counted 15 flags and one was a real big boddied deer , hopefully its the one i should have shot that was at the scrape 5 min after i shot my 8 openin after noon of bow . but i did the right thing and let him walk not to see him the rest of the season.....

so let the season start as of yesterday . 2 cameras are out , snow needs to leave , so the food plots can get goin ... we have some new seeds that are in the mix for this year . i cant wait.... hopefully in a couple of weks the trout will be in there.......