Heading for the annual Wilson weekend coming up. 

Just a rec guy willing to share info if you want PM me!  

I think we had 7 boats last year from MI, OH, PA and NY connected

Edited by tenatureboy

1 hour ago, tacklemaster said:

I'm heading over Friday and plan on fishing Friday afternoon and through Monday. My crew and I are very experienced salmon angles and would be happy to share info. I can send you a message with my cell # if you like.

Matt

i have you from last year. If your number is still the same starting with 248 we are good!

We will be there mid morning Friday right out to the lake. Staying right in wilson til Sunday 

Tim

It's great to see people on here willing to work together and share info.  If I was going to be there this weekend I would definitely be in.  I'll be in Wilson the weekends of the 10th, 17th and 24th.  I'm not a tournament fisherman, just a guy from Pa that likes to have fun chasing salmon.  If anyone will be there those weekends send me a message and I will be happy to network with you.  Good luck everyone!!

1 hour ago, orangediablo said:

I may be interested,  but out of Olcott, so will probably have red barn to wilson covered

West of olcott to Wilson is definitely in the zone!  We got pushed 6 miles east to olcott 2 years ago in the 4’ waves in my 19’ boat!  Fun wet ride back to wilson!!

PM me your number and I will add you to the group text I create for the weekend

I am coming in Wednesday mid day on the 8th staying through the 12th I am short a fisherman on 8th and 9th 26 foot proline better to run with a third on board …up for sharing info 

4418EF71-7606-4D60-A3E9-DED4FCCA64ED.jpeg

IMG_6723.jpeg

Lady O started nice with 2-3’ waves then later in the morning the NE wind started ripping. Lady O is roaring now!!  

Boated 5 nothing over 12#. Another handful of knockoffs. Best water for us was just west of wilson 120-150 fow. Dirty white boy hit a few. Seasick waddler and white/blue spin dr

east Wind pushed us to almost the bar ending in a 45 minute wet and bumpy run back to Wilson 

a couple of coolers at the weigh in had some 19 # kings but nothing for the board

Posted (edited)

Long weekend at wilson.  Didn’t do as well as some but did well enough to take plenty of fillets home. When your buddies think you are crazy when you tell them you were releasing up to 10lbs kings then they go out with you the next day and do the same they realize it is crazy!

Saturday first it was a 200 steel that took the shots then a couple rigger hits then a dipsy kept getting clobbered then it was all riggers. 100-140 fow. Spoon preference change every hour. What took fish at 8am just dragging in the water at 9. Sometime we could t get back rigged up before another rod popped!

sunday it was all riggers for us no steel or dipsy hits!  Again spoons changed each hr with each flurry of hits

largest king was 18lbs

smallest fish was below!!! Caught after watching my rods bounce as the lines pulled thru the bait!

call out to Tacklemaster Matt for sharing on the water!

IMG_6984.jpeg

73660831220__2D99855E-6F83-43F0-8124-63272076B60B.jpeg

Edited by tenatureboy

• tenatureboy changed the title to Wilson 5/3 to 5/5