Setting up my trolling program...

im looking for some advice on how to best utilize the gear i have. here is what i have to run;

2- downrigger 8'6" 10-20# rods with daiwa mooching reels loaded with 20# flea flicker.

1- okuma copper rod 12-27#, 300' copper

1-9'6" accudepth 15-30# with daiwa 57LC, 50# power pro for mag dipsies.

1-9' med. 12-30# accudepth with 47LC, 50# power pro for standard dipsies.

1-9' med. heavy 12-30# accudepth with 57LC and 10 color leadcore.

2-9' med. 12-30 accudepth with okuma magda 30 with 15# trilene big game for planer boards.

dual reel planer board mast with two otter boats.

2- scotty strong arm 30 downriggers.

i know it changes by the season but im planning to hit the spring browns hard and then i would like to follow the kings until they move out deep during the summer. then most of my time will be spent in the fingerlakes for lakers and rainbows until the kings come closer to shore. i normally fish either by myself or with one other and can fish 3 if the conditions warrant but no more than 3. any tips on how to best utilize what i have? what lures on what rigs etc.? ex. spoons on riggers, flies on dipsies etc. id appreciate any advice you have. best, mark

Put floro. leaders on your flea flicker and your 15 lb big game. I would go with 8 or 10 lb test and 20 foot or so long.

Early spring:

If your fishing alone, run one rod with a spoon off a rigger with a long lead off the ball and put a stick bait on another rod and run t off a board.

Concentrate on 5 to 20 fow depending on conditions.

If your fishing 4 rods, go with 2 shallow riggers and 2 boards.

Glen

Prod your govenor/senator to endorse the three rod per angler regulation and switch it up or fish it all!

Dang I hope it becomes reality this season. Ohio is considering it on Erie.

Can't help you much for inland/inshore fishing. Run a bit of everything for kings until a pattern develops.