Sitex CVS-833 Fishfinder

I would like to sell my Sitex CVS-833 Fishfinder and transducer. I bought a "used" boat last year and this finder was included. Its a really good unit but I have mine from an old boat that I'm going to transfer to current boat. This unit has been VERY lightly used for 2 summers. These units still retail for over $1,000 I would like $800 OBO. Call me at (585) 317-3608 or email if you're interested. Here's the write up on the unit from their website:

CVS-833C

8" Dual-Frequency Color LCD Fishfinder

CVS-833C has 1000 Watts RMS output for penetrating deep waters

From the people who invented the color sounder comes the SI-TEX CVS-833 and CVS-833C, the latest in a long line of trend setting fishfinders designed to give you super-sensitive targeting of the fish below.

8" TFT LCD color display with adjustable brightness puts big, 16-color performance in tight places.

Selectable contrasting background colors for daylight and nighttime viewing. 50/200 kHz dual frequency.

Unique mix mode highlights small targets such as individual baitfish, undetectable by ordinary sounders.

Easy rotary switch operation for lightning-quick mode changes, gain and range settings plus brightness adjustment and menu keypad for setup functions.

Split-screen displays normal and bottom view modes or dual frequency.

Bottom discrimination mode expands bottom image to better determine bottom hardness.

A-Scope displays instantaneous imaging of fish echoes and bottom detail directly under the boat.

Eight selectable range scales from 10 to 2000 feet on the CVS-833 and 10 to 4000 feet on the CVS-833C.

Displays boat position in Lat/Lon or Loran-C LOP when connected to optional receiver.

Displays boat speed and water surface temperature with input from external sensor.

Audible shallow, deep, and fish alarms.

Flexible mounting options include table-top, overhead, bulkhead or flush-mount.

Built-in flush mount kit included, complete with screw covers.

Sun hood and weather cover included.

Weatherproof construction.