Line Counter Reel Garage Sale

2) Daiwa AD 17LC...... $70 / pair Like New, used twice

2) Okuma Convector CN 15D...... $50 / pair Very good condition

2) Okuma MA 15DX...... $45 / pair Excellant condition

1) Daiwa Sealine Great Lakes 47LC...... $35 Very good condition

All drags, clickers etc. work as they should....reducing my "stuff"

I live in the Albany area (Schenectady) and have a camp on Lake "O" in Dowie Dale Campground on Mexico Bay if you want to pick them up ....or I'd be happy to ship

......................... Joe

HI Joe,i am also from the Albany area, do you have any of the lc reels left,i need a couple,i was up in LO BT fishing when u listed the reels on the site,thanks Stevo

stevo, I have 2) Daiwa Accudepth Plus 17's (linecounters), like new ... ....1) Daiwa Great Lakes 47(linecounter) ....... 2) Okuma 30's (non linecounters)..................

I just got back from Mexico Bay last night....

the Okuma 30's are CN 30 L, I have two... the drags are smooth and clickers are loud.... the side covers are a little faded, the chrome is all good with no pitting...I used them for short sections of lead core (3 color and a 4 color)...they didn't get used much

the price is $60 for the pair plus shipping or you can pick them up

Joe

Hey Joe,hope ya had some good fishing at Mexico Bay,its been pretty hot,how old are the Daiwa17lc's? I am getting ready to sell a penn 750ss spinning real in great shape,i paid 140.00 for it,would u be interested in a trade?

stevo, fishin was very good...we followed the birds and were able to stay on the fish most of the time...they started feeding on alewives, several browns and a coho had alewifes hanging out of thier mouths (along with a spoon)

The 17's were new last year, still look new.......sorry I don't have any need of the Penn

Joe

Thanks anyways Joe,sounds like you guys had fun,we had a good time to,all browns and one nice steelhead,as soon as i get the money up i will buy the reels off of u if u have not sold them thanks stevo.