rusty rat weeknd report 6/4, 6/5

Sat took the neighborhood kid out for some searching. Guys don't waste your time in the cold water. If its not 50 degrees down 35 ft or so move till you find the temp. Lots of guys not doing a whole lot in the cold water areas. Long point was ice water on Sat. Finally found the right water and banged away. Big salmon and some nice lakers mixed in. Trent went home with a dandy 8lb salmon and he landed a 12lb laker as well. We caught many on sat.

Sun I had a nice group from PA. Went back to the same area but the water was cold. Moved around till I found it and then it was non stop till 1:30. My crew ended up wailing on em for about 5 hours straight. I had 2 wires out 280 and 300 flashers and flies cranking out nice chuncky lakers. Riggers down 27, 34 and 45 were spanking big browns and big salmon. Yea the dinks were there but just had to weed thru em. Also a 2 color core and a full core were hot. My 250 copper down the chute was catching a mixed bag of nice salmon and lakers too. All r&r spoons off everything except the wires. Great day!

RR

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Happy clients make a happy captain! I worked my a$s off today. Covered in fish blood and sweat. I loved every minute of it! Took me an hour to clean up the boat! But you don't get many hot days like today. Great times.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png