Cayuga 6-15

Kade's twin sister, Kieran, has just recently started asking me to take her fishing without Kade. Needless to say, Kade was not happy about it, but all in all he handled it pretty well. So, Kieran and I, and a friend of mine, Gary, dropped at T-Falls about 6:30 pm. We ran up to the boyscout camp and set up trolling north. Took a nice eater LL on mag dipsy out 275', and a just legal LT on the 40' rigger while I was setting up. Reset both rods, and about ten minutes later, another LL on same mag dipsy out 275'. A little while later, a LT on 60' rigger. At this point I was doing a little head scratching. I don't have speed/temp probe, and I forgot my Fish Hawk TD. Surface temp was 66-68, and we were catching salmon down around 85', and catching LT down between 40' and 60', kinda odd. Went almost an hour without moving a rod while we zig zagged between 90 and 360 fow. I had been playing with different depths on both dipsy rods without any hits. Light bulb went off, brought inside dipsy up to 175', and told Gary to swing in to about 90 fow and then turn to run parallel to shore. I wanted to see if any lakers were sittin' on the bench. Yup, there were a few there, managed 3 around 6 lbs on mag dipsys out 175' and 200', and another small salmon. That ended our evening, just south of Sheldrake. Ended up with 4 lakers and 3 salmon, and 1 swing-and-a-miss. We had a blast. Kieran was so excited to be out there with "just" Dad, and Gary is new to trolling the finger lakes, and has not had much success out of his boat, so he was almost as excited as Kieran. Kieran has not had much interest in fishing because Kade does not take kindly to having her on the boat with us and sharing the rods. ( He has a rare chromosome disorder with mental/psychological issues.) Looks like poor Dad may have to start fishing twice a week so each kid has a fair shake. :D:yes::clap:

Kyle