Canada Day Sunset & Fireworks - pic added

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing Canada Day fireworks from their boat in the past. I am planning on seeing the fireworks from my boat this year and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best place to launch the boat from and where to anchore it to get a good view, any pointers on night driving the boat will be helpful too. I usually launch my boat from Scarborough Bluffs

Thanks

I would think anywhere around downtown toronto would be nice, I believe they do a awesome firework show at Toronto Island. I've seen it once I don't know if they still do it, you could give them a call.

As for driving your boat at night, a GPS and or Radar wouldn't hurt. make sure your nav lights are on and if your near the downtown core, a lot of the light from the buildings will reflect off the water so that could help you a bit.

if you want to have some real fun, when the air show is on in toronto, take your boat to just outside toronto island right across from the nude beach. I'm sorry I don't know what side it is but yes it's the nude beach just quickly look through some binoculars to confirm lol.

The jets will fly over your head so low that you won't be able to hear yourself think, and it's probably the coolest thing I've even seen in my life.

Hi

Watched the fireworks from the boat at Ashbridges Bay, what an amazing sight it was. I was a little worried about the ride back in the dark but all went very smoothly....it was a busy day on the water and cops were everywhere checking docs and stuff

Happy Canada Day....Happy 4th of July to our American friends!

Next goal the Air show from the boat!

Sunset_lake_Ontario_July_1.jpg

Fireworks_from_lake.jpg