Outrage in Olcott

On Saturday June 25th Bob Cinelli pulled up along side my boys truck and lashed out at me about a comment I posted on this site. He cought me off guard and drove off.

On Saturday July1st after we had fished I approached Bob on his boat and things got out of hand. Threats were exchanged, colorfull language was used...it was ugly and childish to say the least.

I want to puplicly apologize to Bob and his crew along with 5 More minutes and his crew. My comments were made out of assumptions and coincidences not proof in regards to the no comm agreement.

I will not apologize for my support to eliminate communications during the pro/am event. I still believe it is not right for a Pro team to assist a Am team in any way from the 5:30 start until 1PM finish on either day, same goes for Pro and AM teams for getting assistance from non participating boats any time during the event.

I intend to send Bob and 5 more minutes a personal email and/or PM with my appologies. They can read it or disguard it if they so choose. One thing came out of this loud discussion was it sure changed my outlook to the Pro/Am event and some of its participants.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY

Shade

PS: sorry I had to tant this great site with this fullishness but this is where it started and this is where it ends.