Canandaigua 7-9

Fished late afternoon with all the boat traffic and was still able to put a few in the boat. Kept one Rainbow for the grille. And all others went back. Ran riggers at 5o and 40 over 160 ft of water. fleas are getting bad. and Lots of weeds in certain areas.

July_9_2011_003.jpg

Nice looking fish. The east shore was loaded with weeds in the morning . We got off before the heavy boat treffic. ;)

Thanks. We got down there about 4:30pm. Place was packed with tubers skiers. I did notice the sherriff boat keeping an eye on some of the tubers& skiers. Cause they where real close and rocking the heck out of my boat. Got off the lake about 8:30.Hope to get out during the week and see how it goes. :yes:

Nice fish, I was out pleasure cruising the North End saturday afternoon and marked good fish at the drop off 40' down

Thanks. We marked allot of fish also anywhere from 30 and down. Found the baitfish and trolled on through a few times. Picked up this bow on the 1st pass. 2nd pass nothing. So moved on and caught 2 lakers. Released them to get bigger and fight another day. :yes: