just got back from the islands

i got back from the islands yesterday after caming in cape vincent. i fished everyday for 3 to 7. monday i started on the dock catching perch on crappie tubes then i put on a crawfish and got a litle smallmouth then like 15 min. later a 4 pound giant smallmouthand after 4 hours i called it a day. then on tuesday i went out on the boat and took i 1 or so mile run up the river into a little bay on a island where i was casting my old red and white dare devil when i hooked up into a nice pike got it on the boat and it went 43 inches(which is my biggest). and after some more perch i headed in. then on wendsday i went straitto crawfiah and ot a little sheepshead and like 2 hours later i got a huge sheepshead which went 9 pounds. and then i got mre perch, rock bass, and stupid gobies, then on thursday i got up a 6 was fishing at 6.30 and a bass minnow when i hooked up into a small pike about 23 inches then after nothing for like 3 hours i got a nice bucketmouth on a plastic worm which went 6 pounds, then i got a nouther sheepshead and ended up going back to camp at 2. then friday i went night fishing with worms and it was sooo fun, the bullhead where bitin like crazy that was fun untill i couldn't handle the bugs, then befor i left on saterday i went out on the boat for a couple hours and got a buch of perch and rockbass and had a pike snap my line while was realing in a perch. so all together i had a blast nd can't wait till next year