Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Thanks to motoman for helping me at gander mountian. I am a new rookie to salmon fishing . HE went out of his way to help me and give me advice while i was shopping for new tackle. HIS advice paid off the next morning when my son landed this nice 25 pound king. What a great sportsman to be willing to go out of his way and share his knowledge. THANKS AGAIN

chrissalmon.jpg

Glad i could help you out and it looks like ur getting right back into the swing of things. Super fish hope the kids are now hooked for life as fishing is away of life in my book keep it up ! Capt jonathan W.Ross

yer lucky he didnt put ya in the "laker tackle section" Capt. John is a good kid with a big heart,Dont matter if yer broke down in the "tackle section" without a clue what to do , or along the road during a rainstorm in your car, he will step up to the plate to help ..he will even give ya hot tips during a derby where the fish are........................AFTER THE DERBY AT WEIGHIN :talk: , Think I had a snotty nose kid like him on my boat a few times...

Attaboy Jonnie.

thats funny that you would chim in ray, seeing you handed me my first hammer fly years ago and thats what i picked off the shelve for john2005 , O how the world turns. now if i can just get ya back on the lake and out of the yarn shops and sea weed clam digging off track trips, well at least during salmon season :lol: two more oak tournys left hint hint.