What are they doing!?

Last year there was a crew of machines reworking Catherine creek near Montour Falls. :o They flattened the creek bed and destroyed some good runs. :( Now I see they are back at it and it looks like they are filling the edges of the creek banks. Are these guys destroying the creek or do they know something I don't. Please tell me I'm wrong. ;(;(

Jim, i asked them about it. its due to flood control they said. that section of stream is ruined. the deep pockets are gone. forcing fish into the kaufer dams.. Werent you with me last fall when we found the salmon that somebody sliced? and took the eggs?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Look at my post earlier this summer....the clueless shmuck next door to me has killed a native brook trout stream AND seriously degraded Meads creek for miles.

The DEC's response? Nah....go ahead pal....screw the environment...nah no need for a permit....go ahead and ruin the stream ........

The DEC is a failure and a joke as far as I'm concerned any more....what a joke. They have lost any respect I ever had for them, they should all be fired.