sushi fly tips

coming up the lake this sunday for the week and going to try these for the first time. i'm guessing lead length is the same as a clean fly behind an 8" flasher? do these run at the same speeds? also, when running an 11" flasher/fly, what kind of speeds do they produce at? cut bait speed or higher? thanks.

Chances are I saw the video, I've been watching fishing videos all week. Is it the great lakes tackle one? At any rate I retied a few fly harnesses, added some length on the treble and the piece of wire to the front hook, and I think they're around 23" for fishing with 8" flashers. We've gotten away from bait fishing when rhys Davis left the scene but are gonna get back into it this year.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Yes it was the Great lakes tackle supplies video! Familiar bite cutbait has been very good on the lake this year! There are other options,but the Familiar bite has been very good! The new Rhys Davis uv cutbait heads are smokin hot! Great lakes tackle supplies also offers sushi fillets in herring for sushi flies! Good luck! Try a couple of leads of 25 inches for the staging kings!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png