Silver Fox Sandy Report 8/26,8/27

Friday Evening I had a half day charter that wanted to do some derby fishing. Very slow out there, going 5-7 with the biggest being a King that went 27.15# on the scales. Best was around that 90fow area with the riggers down 80'-90'. No hot lure.

2011_08_26_20_08_35_804_1.jpg

Saturday we stayed inside for a Brown Trout bite. Ended up 17-21 with a couple over 10#. 14 Browns, 2 nice Bows and 1 skip King. 55-65fow is where we hung out all morning. Temp was 70 degrees down 50' and 60 degrees down 55'. All of our fish came 50' down or higher. Our best set up was a green deeper diver out 150' with a NBK Stingray and next was our 50' riggers with Dreamweaver SS Super Glow Wonderbreads.

Hopefully I'll make it out for the morning on a couple days this week, then next weekend is it. After that my arse will then be in Sodus Perch fishing.

I guess I should have kept coming in, we stuck it out in that 115'- 85' because the picture looked SOOOO good. Lots of good marks and far more streaking fish through the riggers just no takers. Ended 4 browns, 2 bows better than sitting here watching the trees blow... Hope the lake sets up quick after the affects of NNE at 45 mph.