How to fish Keuka with out trolling?

Does anyone have any suggestions of how or where to fish out of the south end of keuka lake if we aren't set up to troll. I was thinking about trying to jig, but had no idea where to even begin. Any suggestions at all would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

If it is lakers that you are after,you will do well with leadcore. The trick is in trolling live mooneyes (sawbellies) at speeds of 1.6 to 1.9 mph with 10 colors out. At that speed you will reach depths of close to 90 feet. just speed up and slow down in roughly that range.It has always worked for me. Around this time of year they are probably in around a hundred feet of water.

Thanks for the information. I do have a question though. How do you know if you are jigging deap enough? And do you have a suggestion of what the best type of thing is to use. A spoon or something like a mister twister? Any and all information is helpful. I am stopping by the bait store in a few hours.

The biggest jig that you can find, just use your fish finder to locate fish, and let the jig drop until it stops, then jerk it up a few times, let it fall again, then reel like hell! Repeat until you feel a heavy weight...thats a fish...lol!

Green or white always works for us, and in a shad or twister pattern.