86 18'Sylvan Deep V Fishing $4700 SOLD!!!!

bloodshot

18' Sylvan fishing boat!!! If your looking for a great fishing boat for the finger lakes and ontario, look no further. This boat is in very good condition and everything is in great working condition. Maintained by a OCD fishing fanatic. Boat has a 87 Johnson 88spl outboard that runs great and pushes the boat at a top speed of 35 MPH. Comes with the following: Lowrance 522c Map/Gps in new condition, Moor sub troll in new condition, 2 electric walker down riggers that work and look great with swivel bases. Bow mounted Minn-Kota V2-55 with copilot, 96 yamaha 9.9 four stroke with thruster prop for trolling. 3 new condition swivel seats with other bases in floor for moving seats around. Troll a 10 hour day and use 2 gallons of gas :clap: new mooring cover this summer($535). nice trailor with new spare. Lots of rod holders. Rod/net storage in floor. Lots of other storage. This boat is VERY clean with no stains, tears or mechanical problems. Lower unit in excellent shape with fluids changed this summer. Great boat for a family of four to enjoy tons of fish filled memories like I have had. My family is growing and i am going to look for something bigger. If interested give me a shout, JIM @ 490-4246, located in Hamlin. Willing to sell just boat, motor and trailor also!!!

boat_for_sale_010.jpg

boat_for_sale_007.jpg

boat_for_sale_012.jpg

boat_for_sale_014.jpg

boat_for_sale_013.jpg

boat_and_school_023.jpg