Just a quick report from Team Lucky Enuff as Capt. Keyser has no intenet access at his current location. AND being old the memory isn't all that good either. He will probably give a better report later on.

Got a later than normal start. Went looking - saw the pack. Alot of radio chatter about good pictures but nothing was turning on. They stayed on these fish for a long time with limited success.

We on the other hand continued to look - trolloing our merry way to a 6-9 day. I won't count the swing and a miss as I call it on the wire. The wire had a short peel of the drag but by the time the rod was out of the holder nothing was there. But officially Capt. Keyseer wants to call it 6- 10.

We had a steady slow pick until we pulled them around 2 p.m. Things that worked were green e-chip green fly, blue spin DR. (can't remember the fly), chrome dodger and T.G. Fly, white e-chip with white fly. I am sure we did a fish on something else but can't remember it.

We caught our first 2 fisih out deep 450 500fow with 156foc out on the riggers. Even got out to 610 at one point and when we turned to come in shallower, BAM the rigger fired. At one other point I was headed to a way point and got involved talking on the radio and Capt. Keyser asked me if I was going in circles and realized I had done a "crazy Ivan" turn and BAM the rigger fired. I told him not to question my driving techniques and we all had a good laugh over that one.

Had a lot of fun with Tim and Trevor (12) who boated their first ever kings this 4 day trip.

Clark,

Great talking to you yesterday. We will not be up next weekend, spending the weekend with the wives doing the winery tour thing. Will see in two weeks.

Thanks for the traffic update. without your help we would have been stuck in traffic for hours.

Jim

MB,

Thanks for the invite but this year we are doing Keuka lake. Maybe we'll run into each other in Oswego again. We are planning on fishing the 1st and 2nd of Sept. Gotta fish the last weekend of the LOC, you never know what could happen.....................