Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:small browns

Hot Lure: ?

Trolling Speed: 1.8-2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 8-25

Lure Depth: 3-14

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS We gave it a good try but could locate any concentration of fish. Fished toward Selkirk early and had a little activity. Lost a good fish that got wrapped on the board. Found some 45 degree water but couldn't find fish. Made a run to Catfish and didn't find anything better. Never could find any colored water. Ran a variety of spoons and sticks and varied depth and speed running 8 rods and still couldn't find them. many boats on the water fishing in the fog and everyone seemed to be searching. Didn't see many fish boated. Mush different than Wednesday. Hope someone found some.

====================

My dad and i found 4 and 1 laker yesterday in the bay. 2 cookie cutters and a 9lber and an 8 lber. They all hit within an hour afyer the fog lifted and they were all down betweek the stack and catfish. We didnt kill em but it was nice to get out there again.

I was out Saturday with a buddy. We trolled right out of the chute at Little Salmon river and went all the way to the dunes. We were about 21 for 24 and hit 3 pretty decent lakers all the rest browns, only a couple big ones. ALL of the big ones had to go back as the fillets were messed up with Lamprey marks!! The ones over 7 lbs. had multiple eel marks on both sides of the fish - amazing how messed up they were. Talked to some other guys that had been out too, same thing - all the big ones were jacked up with eel marks. That sux, I hope its not gonna be like that all year, but it looks like it will be...