Fishing Fingerlakes Help!!

I'm new to fishing fingerlakes, I read over and over again, Big weenie senca and real hooked up work amazing. My question is what color spin doctors work with them!!! I caught one small laker off the senca Xtream with green and silver flasher but its been very very slow out there for me. I understand alot of factors are time of year, seems liek people are catching them.. Post what combos are working best for you!!

im a white on white kinda guy... 9 times out of ten there is at least one white on white combo down and you can usually find my darker flashers being followed by an atomik live series... I like the big weenies with the chromes stuff though.

White crush glow spinny with Big weenie Seneca Ghost... Hot combination on deep lakers.... But always mix it up with spoons,flasher flys and sticks and cover a variety of depths and go from there.. Find out what they want and where the active fish are...

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Last summer I started running a white e- chip with a 102 hammer fly and the other hot combo was a green e- chip with a kj special ito fly them 2 combo were hot from may 1 to the day I put the boat up for the winter and were also hot just the other day on cayuga . Hope this helps Aaron

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png