1989 Sea Ray 260 CC w/ trailer - SOLD

Jammer

27 foot length overall with integrated swim platform. Large cuddy cabin with built-in port-a-potty, open cockpit. JVC CD/MP3 Stereo w/ 4 speakers (2 cockpit, 2 cuddy). Sunbrella Bimini top and full cockpit canvas. 5.7L 260 HP MerCruiser I/O with Alpha 1 outdrive. Hydraulic trim tabs. Includes 1991 ShoreLand'r Trailer. Tires excellent - replaced in 2008.

36" Berts Tracks along both rear gunwales. Nice varnished custom downrigger board that flush mounts on integrated rear cooler/locker lid. This boat fishes really well!

This boat was serviced meticulously every fall, with a thorough winterization including all new filters and oil changes. Engine/outdrive coupler replaced by Bryce Marine 2011. Lower unit services every two years by Pro Marine. Complete tune-up with new wires, plugs, distributor cap and rotor in 2010. All new custom seat cushions in 2009.

Stored indoors during the last four or five winters. This boat runs perfect and needs nothing. I upgraded and need to sell... PM me with questions or call me on 585-705-3556 and leave a message.

This just in -- my father in law, who is a real boating fussbudget, has now been over the entire boat, and this thing shines! Bottom paint just renewed. Hull freshly rubbed out and waxed. Teak redone. Outdrive buffed and repainted. Ready to drop in the water and go. 99 gallon fuel tank half full

SOLD!

001.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

JAM

Here's a pic showing the rear of the cockpit with the Bert's tracks, the downrigger board, and the full bench seat across the back.

(And a decent brownie... see, this boat does catch fish!) I'll look for more pics that show the layout better and post them later...

Brown12.jpg

JAM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...