restoreing my 98`starcraft

solgrande

Dove into restoring my boat over the last couple months and damn...what a project.just kept going with it when i thought i`d had enough.My motor took a crap back in sept & could`nt really afford another so i descided to start ripping out carpet and in jan i found a 96' 70hp evinrude that i picked up with a boat & a 2009 sealion trailer(that`s for sale!!).Anyhow,i took everything out eccept the flooring which is in great shape.From there i scraped and scraped even removing all hoses that i`ll replace(gas,bilge & livewell to include the thru hull fittings).Figured i got this far might as well do it all right.Once i get the console put together ,the motor on with the controls it`s off to pugsleys marine for a paint job(motor)and finish install and tuneup,then back so i can finish assembly.Descided to go with vinyl floor(sand) which i`ll have snapin carpet for those chilly nov/dec days on the river,indigo on the upper portion(rails),metallic grey on sides and gastank access,grey on the casting decks as well as the console(trying to get a new one from starcraft).New seats and a second job to pay for it.lol

Here are a couple photos starting with one before the restoration...

Bob S

101_0353.jpg

100_3427.jpg

100_3429.jpg

100_3434.jpg

100_3435.jpg

100_3438.jpg

Wow its really coming along nicely Bob! Gonna look like a brand new rig once you're done with it.

I'm worried about having to see it when its all done, as just seeing these half complete pics are giving me the urge to replace mine! :clap:

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png