Cannon Digi Troll II

Cannon Digi Troll II for sale

Display is not operational, but key pad is. Auto up and down work fine. I have installed a manual counter on it for depth. 250 ft cable.

Has dual rod holder, swivel base. It is still mounted on the boat and could be shown to be working.

$225.00

I am located in Portland, Ontario, Canada

IMG_0499.jpg

Do you have two riggers now or just the new one you dad bought you ??? In any case it's still a GOOD back up if one goes down for any reason...........and if the board fails all togather for a $12.00 part you would be back on the water with it and if you want the short stop that would be another $75.00............cheap enough for a back up or full time rigger !!!

Hi Ed;

I will be running with one Digi Troll II and the new Digi Troll 10. I am going to sell the one that works still but has no display. It is already set up with the manual counter that you instructed me on last year.

I want to sell it and use the money to get the Cannon link I need to hook the 10 up to my Humminbird 937c to bottom track. I can't wait. I am also looking at the Intellitroll as well, it looks interesting.

Wendy