canal speeds

I'm the troll that almost lives under the bridge and 3 out of 4 boats coming and going throw a wake - I **** @ them and I get either the finger or and arguement from them - WELL I HAVE HAD ENOUGH - YOU THROW A WAKE AND I'M BLOWING YOU IN TO THE COUNTY SHERIFF AND THE COAST GUARD. The speed is not 5 miles an hour - IT IS NO WAKE PERIOD.

Seneca Charters

Capt Paul

Paul , yer gonna be in for a long summer .... Ya might wanna rethink where ya park yer boat..

I assume yer new to the area so just a heads up to ya when their is a strong N/NW blow you will get 2 to 3 ftrs for about the first 200 yds beyond the bridge (south)..

yer wine glasses and candelabras will tip even without any boats moving with that wind ...and it will be steady rockin till the wind stops ...

There are signs posted "5 mph/no wake" on the north side of the bridge. Yeah, it has been rough this year but last year I was on the gas dock - now that was a pain in the butt - everyone needing gas thought I worked there and bouncing off everything in sight - I like the view but it is rough on the 8 ropes - can't agrue that fact! The marina treats me pretty good so I'd hate to leave, but it would be nice to be with a bunch of fishing boats rather than a bunch of floating cocktail cottages.

capt Paul