Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.3

Boat Depth: 100-300fow 250 was the best

Lure Depth: 0-100ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================

Sat-

Decided not to fish the B&B on cayuga and we decided to fish Lady O. Launched at Olcott at 5am and we had some big motor issues so I said the heck with it and used the kicker to get out and fish :P We hit a lot of small kings all day, with the occassional coho and steelie. the best fish were a 18lb king and 9lb steelie. 3 color was on fire with a froggy spoon. We ran 3 color, 5 color, 150' copper, 3 riggers spoons down 25, 60 and 90 down with sliders, 4 dipsys-spoons and flasher/fly at 140, 160, 200 and 270. We also and a flat line out for cohos.

Sunday-

Was very slow to start. Launched out of Wilson and we hooked up with decent king in 200fow but nothing for hrs after that. The wind picked up to give a little chop and it was game on. we picked up some good cohos and a lot of small steelies. Also the kings started to bite. We started to pack up for the day and the distress call was called over the radio! Has anyone heard any news on that? Anyways my deep wire parked at 270 that did not take anyfish fired and started to peel. Landed a 20lb king which ended the weekend on a bang. We had a great time.

Iphone_249.jpg

Iphone_252.jpg

Iphone_253.jpg

Iphone_255.jpg

Iphone_261.jpg

Iphone_259.jpg

Iphone_258.jpg

Iphone_251.jpg

Nice job! We struggled out there today and gave up around 1pm. Were you able to get dodger/flies moving? 90% of my bites have been on spoons, might go all spoons tomorrow....

Nick

I took the big king on a wonder bread spin doctor and the big weenie whistling dick. Took a few small kings but it was all spoon action for the most part. Sorry but I should have hit you up on the radio. I wasn't to far from you on Sunday

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I took the big king on a wonder bread spin doctor and the big weenie whistling dick. Took a few small kings but it was all spoon action for the most part. Sorry but I should have hit you up on the radio. I wasn't to far from you on Sunday

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

No problem its lonely out there without my usual shoot the sh*t sodus buddies lol

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png