Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 100 to 180

Lure Depth: 40 to 100

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Aboslutley nothing. Marked fish, but hooked no fish. Seems to range from 40 to 80 foot down. Trolled spoons, doctors, flashers, and flies. Back at it tmrw. Not giving up.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Never give up, it's a tough time of the year, now is a good time to practice new things and get ready for the big kings. Did you have anything high for steelies? Maybe a flat line with a few splitshot? Or a diver on a 3 setting only out 30-90ft? If not give it a try! Steelies should be out there and hungry! Also browns should start moving into that 60-100fow range and hanging around bottom.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Ended up going the day after and hooked a screamer on the dispy. got the thing to the boat and snapped my floro leader from my spinny to my fly. Then we landed a steelie 120 back on #3 setting and a small king on a NK NBK. Decent morning of course after the storm went through. We then decided to troll through the bay with deep diving thundersticks and managed 2 drums and two pike with the one pike weighing in at 14lb 2 oz. good day of fishing up til 3 when ac became my best friend.