Salmon River fishing on the Lake 9/14- 9/16

Fished with Jeff off the Empty Hook out of the L. Salmon. We did well this AM before the sun got up high. We went 6 for 7. Fish for 15 to 20 pounds. All taken on J's. Green Glo ladder back with rattles did the trick. Flat lined 100' back or 5' down on the rigger. 18-20 feet of water in front of the trailers is where we took our fish.

Thanks Jeff!!!!!

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

This was the one fish we took on Friday afternoon in the rough weather that was building. Fish took a flasher fly on the dipsey.

Great report Brad and Jeff, I will be out with Ron on Friday for a double, most likely out of Oswego. I will let you know how we do Jeff. It is coming together for the dock on the LSR. I talked to the owner last night, and we will going up this week with the deposit. Jeff are you going to move down? That price is good up to 25' boats. Good Luck this weekend.

Rich

Only Because it was Ron did I hold my line. I like him. I wish he saw us hook up right after that, because we did! I dont mind the combat fishing at all. Its just like back home during the Winni Derby. Talk about Mass.-Holes!

P1010001.jpg

A shot of Scott on Friday fighting his dipsey fish. Look at the waves.

Brad

Jeff,

Scott called tonite to say how many people are calling to say how good the salmon is. He gave away the salmon to a bunch of different people. One guy smoked it and brought it over this afternoon. Scott said it tasted like candy it was so good. Soneone else made a dill sauce and cooked it that way and called him to say it was so good. His wife loved the smoked stuff too.

Scott said he is ready to go back. LOL

I told him he should drive out just for the weigh in for the pro /ams. So many fish are given away then. Its amazing.

Thanks again for taking this Mass-Hole. Cant wait till next season!!!!!

A few pics from this season.

Me and Jordan during the LSRC.

P1010060.jpg

Dave B. and Jordan the day after the LSRC.

P1010084.jpg

Rich and me at the Sodus P/A.

100_1269.jpg

Me with a nice steelehead.

100_1253.jpg

Brad,

I thought we were keeping that spoon a secret? lol I have a bunch I will send you and Tom, we need to get his site a picture page. It has been a great year that is for sure. Hopefully you can come over more often next summer. I will be in touch.

Rich

glad to hear it Brad, and great pics of you and your son. you guys did get into some great browns there. next year maybe lil nemisis can join us. i`m looking forward to giving that sodus spoon a go again next year . thinking it was a time of year spoon and i missed it this year with it. along with the froggy spoon too , that one seem to do alot better earlier in the year also.