Time on Water: 6am - noon'ish

Weather/Temp: Overcast, 50-60.

Wind Speed/Direction: 5 mph, ne to sw

Waves: none

Surface Temp: 58-64

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

We went out on our bass boat around 6am and headed straight to the east side. weeds were pretty thick, but fishable. The bass were ON! I dont know what sparked it, but these babies were agressive as anything I have ever seen. At one point we were landing 1 fish per 2-3 casts. That wasnt even the best part. When these guys hit, they hit HARD and fought like demons. What a great start.

At around 8 we hit the islands to give pike a try, but came up blank. We worked the docks around 3 mile fot a bit but it was slow and sporadic. Around 11, we went back to the northeast corner again. We got back into some nice bass again, but nothing like the early morning.

We called it around noon. At that point, we are guessing about 20-30 fish apiece, with about half of them weighing over 3 lbs. 99% were caught on white/red bucktails. My shoulders actually ached this morning! After getting nearly skunked for two weeks on Conesus, this was a great way to start June. To think we went with the intention of targeting pike. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png