Total Boated:6

Species Breakdown: 5 king 1 steelie n a ripper on the wire that turned loose

Hot Lure: purple nk mag green soon doc w green fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5 3.1

Down Speed: 2.7

Boat Depth: 140 225

Lure Depth: 85 and lower dipsys down 70 wire and 50 mono

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Took a cruise west past devils noise due to the wind blowing lil strong out of the west to make for a more enjoyable troll was making fish between 160 n 200 so I started setting up there once all 6 rods were down I made the turn to head back east toward sandy half way they turn the wire dipsy started pulling drag and bobbing landed a nice 21 lb king that was hardly hooked so made for an easy return back to her home next 2 fish were a dink king off the rigger w dirty white boys then comes a powerful 12lb king off the deepest rigger 125 down over 185 fow on a nk mag purple was just past the creek made a turn back west for one last east troll nothing hit going against the current made my turn in front of the pump house 5 min go by and landed a 6 lb king and right as I started cleaning rods a nice dancer showed up on top of the water small stellie but had alot of jumping to do all fish swam away besides 6lb n that was lunch lol ? About the flees or sea lice I was told to put 30lb or the flee flicker also that the fish tend to see those better so I changed from 10!lb to 20 lb n they were horrable last night what do I need to do go to 40 lb mingia ;/ won't feel the fish

===================

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png