2000 Lund Rebel 16 - SOLD

tommymo

Boat is sold. Thanks for looking. I will be selling a smaller boat for a friend shortly.

$5700 - Negotiable

I am selling my Lund Rebel 16, complete with outboard, trailer and accessories. The general condition of everything is very good to excellent. It is a great fishing boat, and has been well taken care of. It gets compliments everywhere, including my driveway. I have many things included in the price, so it is negotiable. Take a look, and send me a message for more information and my phone number. Serious inquiries please.The title is clear, and the trailer registration is transferable. I am upgrading to a larger boat.

Here are some details on the boat. It is a flat vinyl floor, with no soft spots. It will include 3 pedestal chairs. It is pre-wired for navigation lights, bilge, and livewell. It has covered rod storage, plus additional storage up front, and under the front deck. It has a 6' beam, and is stable enough to walk around while on the water. The trolling motor is currently unmounted, but the boat is pre-wired up front for an additional battery that is not included. It is a light boat, and can be easily towed with a small vehicle. It is easy to handle with one or two people, but big enough to fish Lake Ontario on better days.

Package Includes;

2000 Lund Rebel 16 - Red, part of the Adventure Series, new bilge pump in 2012, new starting battery in 2011

1999 Honda Outboard - 4 stroke tiller, with electric start and charging alternator, manual tilt, factory tool kit

2004 Loadrite Trailer - galvanized bunk style, new tires in 2011, frame mounted spare, boat guides for easy loading

Minn Kota AutoPilot Electric Trolling Motor - electric foot control, maximizer, rarely used, shows some signs of weathering and travel

2 Lund Pedestal Seats - will include a third seat as well

Lowrance X135 Sonar - pro series fishfinder

Mooring Cover - new in 2012 with 3 bows to keep the water off

Color matched fenders

4 rod holders

2 fire extinguishers

Anchor

Mooring lines

What else do you need?

P6232114.jpg

P6232105.jpg

P6232108.jpg

P6232120.jpg

I have had a few offers on the boat. If you are interested, make me an offer.

The new to me boat is in the driveway, so I would like to move this one sooner than later.

Thanks for looking.

Tom