Bluffers june 24/MNR Roadcheck

A bit of a late report, but I was waiting for a buddy to send me some pics......which he still hasn't done. Made a trip down to bluffers park on sunday the 24th with a few buddies/2 boats. Launched around 630am and headed out to the drop. There was a pile of boats working the drop-off and I hate combat fishing so we trolled past them about half way to the filtration plant in 200 fow. First hour was slow until we got a pattern going. Ended 9-12 with all but 1 fish being matures......1 steelie. Wire divers 240-320 back did most of the damage with pro-troll boards/atommik flies. Riggers took 3 rips with black/green big erns down 80-130. Biggest fish for us was 24lbs, most were in the 18-22 range. My buddy took a 27 just before lunch time. It was a steady pick most of the morning but I forgot how much fun it is dealing with pissed off kings on wire outfits :D . Took the 407 home back to Guelph and got pulled over by the MNR going across the top of toronto. He checked our fishing licences, searched the vehicle and boat. I thanked the guy for doing his job as it seems some guys give him allot of grief. I wish there was more CO's around. He did ask if we caught any atlantics :D . I politely told him I have only seen a couple in the past 5 years or so and he got a good chuckle. Be nice to these guys if you happen to cross paths with them. There are only doing there job and protecting this great fishery for future generations :beer::yes:

PICS ADDED

IMG00052-20120624-1303.jpg

IMG00050-20120624-0951.jpg

IMG00049-20120624-0836.jpg