Beautiful 1987 18 foot Sea Pro Center Console $900..

bulletbob

Comes with nice galvanized trailer w/ brand new lights.. No title for trailer.. Tires are dry rotted, but hold air fine, and there is a spare that holds air good as well.

Really good shape!.. Big water boat , V hull, with a very wide 7/12 foot beam... This boat will not have an engine.. I am removing the 1972 100 hp Johnson and selling it separately, I can throw it in cheap if you want it...

Hull is in great shape.... Not many center consoles in central NY state, especially at this price... $900 FIRM...

Email me for pictures.. [email protected]

Bob 607-659-5334

Transom is solid ... Floor as well... the boat is in seriously nice condition for the price I am asking...

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

First "I'll take it" gets it.. $900 firm... Bow mounted trolling motor, kicker bracket, and 100 HP Johnson are staying with me at the $900 price.. If you want to keep them on the boat, we'll work it out real cheap..

is there any storage compartments? have any pictures with someone standing beside it to get a reference to the size of it? i know that sounds like a wierd request but i live in ontario and would like to make sure its something im interested before making a drive to look at it