Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

Decided to let the lake settle down after the washing machine Sat. for one more kick at the can. Upon arriving at the launch I discovered a ghost town. There were a few groups coming in with LONG faces and similar stories of slow fishing. I had a father and son on the boat today that had never been to Lake O, and I had to get them on some fish so off I jet out of port to deep water, trolling out to 515'. Great screen if you like looking at bait.....but no real hooks around. We took a steelhead 225' back on a FL/fly mag dipsy and one more hit and miss. At 5:30 I decided to pull and run in to try a crack at some kings. Found a small pod of fish in 88' FOW just east of the microwave and had one tussle with major that got off at the boat, but that was it. The newbie 12 year old on the rod had some issues when the King decided to charge the boat AAAgh.....I so wanted that kid to catch his first king. Oh well. I end a great season with a crapper.....makes it easier to put the boat to bed for the season. It has been the best season ever with zero skunks and a lot of happy fishermen aboard. Can't wait to start on next years huge crop of 4 year olds. :yes::yes:

====================