New boat at the oak

smaltcody

I just recently got a 89 21 foot bayliner trophy hard top and i will be making my way up to the panties weekend and i was wondering what channels on the radio people run and if while I was up there if someone could give me a little coaching on some nice fish. Im 24 years old I am new at this I have dipsys and riggers a few spinnys and j plugs but mostly spoons could someone please help me get into some nice fish

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

It's gonna be a tough time to learn the ropes. The fish at the Oak are getting ready to run. They quit eating about ten days ago and most all of the bites are aggression strikes right now.

Pulling green glow and silver bullet J plugs in front of the T wall first thing in the morning may produce a few bites. After sunup move out to 80-120 and put spinnies and flies wherever you see the fish. Spoons in green glow and black and glow may also take some fish. White spin doctors with green dots couples with green glow Siggs Rigs flies have been hot all year and produced well for us again today.

Good luck.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png