Injured Vetrans

bingo296

Here in California it will soon be time to renew our fishing license's, but if your a injured vet you will have a new perk. The Gov. signed into law a bill that will give injured vet's a discount on their me.jpg license. I see we have alot of vets on the site, as well as myself, that should take advantage of it this coming year. I myself have PTSD which was activated again.

8) #About damn time the state does something for our Vets!

8) #About damn time the state does something for our Vets!

Boy you got that right! Willing to give there lives for this country and they are only going to give them a discount...give it to them for free<-----although that might be a word they are going to remove from the dictionary because it gets used so little.

Tom

I agree. Like Tom said it should be free. The sacrafice of life and limb and personal time by our men and women of service to the nation are unending in many ways.

Thank-you all who served to help us here enjoy peace and freedom to fish without fear!

Bingo, May you spend many enjoyable days on the water, it will help with your distress. Welcome home and welcome to LOU!

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png