Hey guys, noticed that the temperature dropped a lot, i went to my favourite spot and didnt even get a dingle bite. Im assuming fish went to deeper waters right?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Hey guys, noticed that the temperature dropped a lot, i went to my favourite spot and didnt even get a dingle bite. Im assuming fish went to deeper waters right?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Was out on Thursday. Hit 15-350 fow. Not a single bite either. Warmest surface temp we found was out deep (51F @ 320 fow) but even then not a bite not even marking bait fish or anything. All websites I use for winds/temp etc. show the warmer water being on the south shore. They may have moved south, not sure. I know one thing, they're not hanging around water sitting at 46F on the surface and 44F 120' down... basically no temperature change in the entire water column makes for really tough fishing. If you find any out there let me know, I'd like to get out once more before I go into hibernation.

I was out on Friday Sep 28 off Bronte and had a lot of luck at 125 fow using dipsy's and 200'of line out. I picked up 5 nice fish and lost 3 more between 1200 and 1600hrs. Still lots of fish out there as far as I'm concerned.

What was the surface temp? Any idea what it was where your lures were running? We hit everything from surface to 120 feet down in 15-350 fow between Bronte and Oakville. Just wondering how you found your target "sweet spot"...