SOLD Boat for Sale Fully Rigged--just add water! added more

Mower

SOLD 1990 23ft Larson International. Selling the boat as it is time to upgrade, my loss will be your gain.

Since I bought this I have spared no expense in maintaining and rigging this boat. You will only need to add water and poles to be fishing.

1990 Larson International walk around cuddy, with a 5.7 V8 repowered over the winter of 2010-11. 1990 Shorelander Tandem Trailer with new tires and all bearings repacked.

The boat is equipped with:

Big Jon electric dual reel planer mast (3 yrs old), 12 volt spot light wired to the helm for control of direction, Atlantic Towers fishing arch with numerous rod holders (2 yrs old), Big Jon Triple tree rod holders, Big Jon Trolling Bar, 3 Big Jon down riggers 2 have new motors installed ( will also include a working unit for parts), On board charging system for both batteries (2 yrs old), Yamaha 9.9 High thrust kicker w/ elec start & tilt and controls at the helm/ plumbed to main fuel tank., Troll master installed to fine tune your speed(both 2yrs old). Raymarine Sport Pilot installed will run both I/O and Kicker (2yrs old). Depth Raider installed 3yrs ago. Raymarine E-7 Depthfinder /ChartPlotter installed 8months ago. Hummingbird 780 Depth finder and Gps installed 18months ago. Stereo Speakers installed 8 months ago. Boat has a mooring canvas, cockpit canvas and bimini top with front/side and back curtains.

Improvements and maintenance: Motor was repowered and completely gone over. Out drive was dropped and all cables and bellows replaced. New Quick Silver shifter with extreme bend cables installed all winter of 2010-11. Winter of 2012 boat was 90% re-wired. All accessories were wired to new fuse panels or breakers (Done by Kevin Jerge). New seat cushions all done with in the 2 yrs. Boat was professionally bottom painted( we kept it a hoist the last 2 years).

As you can see this boat is set up to fish and meticulously maintained. My only reason for selling is my wife would like something a bit bigger. We spend a good amount of time on the lake and more room would be a plus with our two dogs and guests otherwise I would fish out of this for years to come.

About the boat, it cruises nicely at 30mph and maxes out around 42 to 44 depending on gear and fuel. The kicker will push the boat from 1 mph to about 7 mph. As for the fishing it is set up to give you as room as possible with gear completely out of the way. You can ask most guys who fish cayuga, this boat catches fish. It is a pleasure to clean with fiberglass floors, and gunwales. The wash down works great.

Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures. ( I am removing the 3 cannon riggers and putting the big jons back on) unless we negotiate them into the deal.

Boat is presently in my driveway and will be winterized with the next week. I can offer free indoor storage this winter to the buyer. Upon a deposit for the boat I will start the boat and run it with muffs for the buyer and rewinterize as part of the sale.

Asking Price $12000.00

iphone1_077.jpg

iphone1_078.jpg

boat_001.jpg

boat_002.jpg

boat_003.jpg

boat_004.jpg

boat_005.jpg

boat_006.jpg

SOLD.

1990 23ft Larson International. Selling the boat as it is time to upgrade, my loss will be your gain.

Since I bought this I have spared no expense in maintaining and rigging this boat. You will only need to add water and poles to be fishing.

1990 Larson International walk around cuddy, with a 5.7 V8 repowered over the winter of 2010-11. 1990 Shorelander Tandem Trailer with new tires and all bearings repacked.

The boat is equipped with:

Big Jon electric dual reel planer mast (3 yrs old), 12 volt spot light wired to the helm for control of direction, Atlantic Towers fishing arch with numerous rod holders (2 yrs old), Big Jon Triple tree rod holders, Big Jon Trolling Bar, 3 Big Jon down riggers 2 have new motors installed ( will also include a working unit for parts), On board charging system for both batteries (2 yrs old), Yamaha 9.9 High thrust kicker w/ elec start & tilt and controls at the helm/ plumbed to main fuel tank., Troll master installed to fine tune your speed(both 2yrs old). Raymarine Sport Pilot installed will run both I/O and Kicker (2yrs old). Depth Raider installed 3yrs ago. Raymarine E-7 Depthfinder /ChartPlotter installed 8months ago. Hummingbird 780 Depth finder and Gps installed 18months ago. Stereo Speakers installed 8 months ago. Boat has a mooring canvas, cockpit canvas and bimini top with front/side and back curtains.

Improvements and maintenance: Motor was repowered and completely gone over. Out drive was dropped and all cables and bellows replaced. New Quick Silver shifter with extreme bend cables installed all winter of 2010-11. Winter of 2012 boat was 90% re-wired. All accessories were wired to new fuse panels or breakers (Done by Kevin Jerge). New seat cushions all done with in the 2 yrs. Boat was professionally bottom painted( we kept it a hoist the last 2 years).

As you can see this boat is set up to fish and meticulously maintained. My only reason for selling is my wife would like something a bit bigger. We spend a good amount of time on the lake and more room would be a plus with our two dogs and guests otherwise I would fish out of this for years to come.

About the boat, it cruises nicely at 30mph and maxes out around 42 to 44 depending on gear and fuel. The kicker will push the boat from 1 mph to about 7 mph. As for the fishing it is set up to give you as room as possible with gear completely out of the way. You can ask most guys who fish cayuga, this boat catches fish. It is a pleasure to clean with fiberglass floors, and gunwales. The wash down works great.

Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures. ( I am removing the 3 cannon riggers and putting the big jons back on) unless we negotiate them into the deal.

Boat is presently in my driveway and will be winterized with the next week. I can offer free indoor storage this winter to the buyer. Upon a deposit for the boat I will start the boat and run it with muffs for the buyer and rewinterize as part of the sale.

Asking Price $12000.00

iphone1_077.jpg

iphone1_078.jpg

boat_001.jpg

boat_002.jpg

boat_003.jpg

boat_004.jpg

boat_005.jpg

boat_006.jpg

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I am anxious for the rig, got to deal the soon so I can be rigged for spring.

Another nice thing is the fellow LOU member who bought the boat will fish Cayuga from time to time so I can troll past her and revive the many great memories.

I hope the new rig gets along with Lady Cayuga as well as the old one.

Good luck to new owner

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png