Bad carma

c.bonaffine

[urlahttp]350.jpg[/url] I arrive to camp Friday afternoon only to discover somone did not care for my ground blind and tore it down along with my trail tape ?The land I hunt borders state land. I dont know why some so called sportsman act like this? Seems to me their is enough people/groups against hunting we should not be fighting amongst each other.After doing the necessary repairs on my blind I get to camp and find the mice used the Decon I put down to build a nest in my shoes and my coffee pot ? I was beginning to wonder what else could go wrong? After no sleep on Fri nite thinking about who would mess with my blind I was in the woods Sat morning with a poor attutide.After a few hours of hunting I began to think if these are my biggest problems in life Iam pretty lucky! Sunday came and I had a much better attitude and got down to business.At 2p.m. after using my bleat can most of the day evey half hour I had a visitor looking for love. He took me by surprise as the squirrels were playing chase around me most of the day never heard him coming.The mice and the Squirrels have it in for me.I made a good shot. He went 60 yards and dropped by the treestand of the person who "remodeled" my ground blind. Some times carma is a bit?? Good luck to all and be safe