Happy New Year!

Name: Bill

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type: Lund Alaskan 2000 tiller

I fish for: Multi-species

==================

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

Very nice site, which I just discovered and joined.

I fish Oneida for walleye, bass and panfish, the 1000 Islands for smb, pike and perch, and Lake Ontario out of Oswego for smb. I plan to spend a lot of time around Henderson for everything and to increase time out of Oswego for browns and smb. I also plan to fish Skaneateles Lake in the summer for smb and panfish.

Also, I wade Oswego Sept to March for salmon and trout. I'm thinking about wading the Black River in Dexter for steelhead and ice fishing Henderson Harbor for perch and pike soon.

I have electric trolling motors on the front and back of my 20' Lund, with Wave Wackers for backtrolling. I like positioning the boat along structure. I have not done much forward trolling, but plan to in the Henderson/Black River Bay area for walleye, northern and browns in the spring, with planer boards.

I work as a financial advisor in Liverpool. I enjoy taking friends and clients out fishing on my boat.

I'm looking forward to learning from the fishermen on this site, and sharing if I have something useful.