Went out late because of T storms, got on the water about 11 and still got wet, rained for about 30 min after we got set up, at least there was no lightning. We started in 80' and trolled north, mark fish in the 140' area but no bites. We were running 2 ten colors off the boards two wire divers out 200 and 250 and riggers varied, started at 60 and 80, then when we got out had them down as far as 110 and 120. Went all the way out to 220 never moved a rod, started back in had two shots and releases in 180', one on the 110 rigger and the other on 250 diver, finally took small Coho from the lead in 140' of water. We fished until 6:30, planed on staying out but wind turned and started blowing harder out of the west. when I cleaned the fish it was just full of alewives or at least mostly alewives some couldn't ID, this was the same as the browns we caught this year, just full of bait. Does anyone think that the abundance of bait has anything to do with this years catch, just seems like every fish we have caught has been pack full. I know when my wife fills me up it takes a lot of enticing to get me out of my chair, I'm just say in................. lol.