I think ive been duped

ok i get this call from a guy about his furnace running a little goofy in the past but ok now, and he wants me to look it over........so the nice (easy) guy i am i drive over like 3 blocks away .after checkind the air partical seperation device i discovered it was working at full capicty (filter dirty in laymans terms) .now when i get there their is 2 guys i didnt think too much into it but after using my 25plus years of heating systems experience and dicovering a problem (dirty filter)that only a top notch service technicion could possably figure out , then they lay it on me!!! one is that rookie from lindly tripleduce50 and some other rookie who couldnt catch a fish in a fishbowl with a hand gernade.so for the next hour i spill my guts to these poor saps who dont know which end of the pole to hold .now it looks like im destioned to take em to the lake in my boat and show em how to thread a worm on a hook. the only encouraging thing is when his wife pulled in from work with the diaper bag and purse andlaptop in one hand and getting the baby out of the car with the other hand ,he ignored her pleas for help and continued to talk fishing so maybe there is chace to make a real fisherman out of these guys ,time will tell.. Ray K.

Heres how the story goes. I called in to work to tell them I was waiting for a guy to look at my furnace, they asked who and I said Ray. Tripleduece and I work together so he bieng thursty for knowledge stopped by after work. Ray shows up tells us where his honey holes are and where to buy the grenades. Pretty cut and dry really.

Seriously though, thank you Ray. I went and bought some of the cheap filters and my furnace works 10 times better.

Chris

a real man would have told her ..................please honey...........ppppppllllllllllleeeeeaaaaassseee ,please ,please ,comon ,just this once . its gonna be 31 degrees..TD. im hitting seneca tomorrow ,its better you paint and me to search for the fish then ill tell you all about it and rub it in ,not to fast with the roller or youll splatter and cut in the ceiling with a edge painter ,if ya want ill bring ya some fish home ok cleaned ,deboned and fillet ill even give ya some batter i picked up in Indiana