Lund Triple SSS out of Braddock's 8/24-8/25

8/24        Took  2 old friends out and set up in 60' with every hope of making the first light bite work..... (on the water at 5:45). Picture was awesome, but the fish didn't co-operate. Around 7:30 the first rod fired green spin doc green glow fly out 125' mag. dipsey on a 3 setting. Shortly there after the dipsey out 100' on a 1.5 goes.  The riggers were quiet for most of the early AM till about 10, then with a spoon change they started to produce. 50'-65' down mags. in green/black, green/glow both put fish on the boat. The crew had a youth football game to attend so we were on the trailer buy 11:15. Finish 7 for 9 on Kings with 2 browns and 1 chicken as a " BONUS" ...... largest was 25 1/2. 

8/25      Launched again with hopes of a pre-dawn bite, glow spoons and big paddles with meat. 10 minutes in .....Rigger fires 50' down, carbon 14 is off and running !!!! needless to say 3 kings fall victim this spoon before the sun would make the horizon. Now temp has pushed up to about 45' and this has me wondering ??? go in and try shallow , I know there wacking the browns inside but...... I'm only in 70'. Started in and then second guessed my way back out to 75'-90'  glad I did. 90' was full of active kings. Same spread as Sat. Mtn. dew spin doc's green glow, green mirage, KOS mag.  10 for 13 on Kings with 2 lakers added on. All of this is 30 minutes from my door. So lucky to be a NY fisherman   

Great weekend to enjoy the fishery..... and that my 3 guests all caught there new Personal Best !!!

Great report - Glad the pre-dawn treated you well as a reward for getting up so early. 

Nice Report!! Sat morning was interesting with the bright moon Friday night.   :mooning:

There was actually a full moon on Sunday morning as well on sliver fox... just ask keith.