New to Lou

burrows256

I've been watching and reading Lou a lot lately and finally figured out this site. I do a lot of trolling in Seneca mostly during the winter when it's to cold for anyone else and I venture up to lake O every once in a while. I fish out of a 93 bass tracker super 17 rigged with 2 down riggers and I do fairly well but will take any info that anyone has to offer. I fish for walleye's, landlocks, lakers, pike, and kings

I haven't caught a brown yet out of there I love to catch them just haven't found them and those bigger boats are nice I know my 17' does great on windy days. And yeah I hit it a few times and just picked up a few small landlocks my favorite side it the mouth of the river and the west side that's where all my big fish out of that lake came from

Right now the best bet for browns is to fish where the thermocline meets the bottom but they do wander as well. And during the winter you can throw temps out the window obviously. So fish the bait browns are aggressive feeders I got a lot on my 5 and 7 color lead cores but consistently for the bigger ones I got them in a 10 color. Black and purple, brown, red, white spoons all are good choices