Seneca 10-6

Well was back on good ol Seneca today for one of the last two finger lakes tournaments sad to see the season coming to a end!! Well launched out of Sampson early and headed to the location... Was not long and, before the sun came up had the first smack on a rigger but no hook up. Well we marked a lot of fish while still dark so decided to stick with it and see what happened when the sun came up and turned out to be a good choice first fish was a nice 3.5lbs bow that came on the spoon dipsy 135 out on a 3 setting pulling a flt alewife spoon and that started the bows got a few other decent ones all released kept hoping for something other then a bow made a few circles with a very steady pic of fish and then got a small salmon on flt custom have to love your own ideas working.. Well made one more pass and got a another 3lbs bow I made the decision to leave that area even catching fish I was not wanting to beat up the bows and the size was just not their the crew may have been upset but we started to search for the lakers and didn't take long to put 3 in the box and start looking for upgrades first solid fish came on a grease trap set at 132 on the rigger lost it just behind the boat right after that the 270 dipsy doubled over dropped that fish to reset the rods and same thing rigger dipsy fire fire both landed both small had a steady pic of lakers for the rest of the morning just no size. Well left at noon to head to weigh in not expecting the best after last week with Sean from reel hooked up bring 27lbs in and knowing we had nothing nothing like that, but had a surprise and a lot struggled with the weather ended up getting 2nd place and interested what the next tournament brings!!! Congrats to all that fished these events never get old.

AWESOME JOB JOE!! You definitely were on your game as usual. ..... We struggled big time today losing a few fish that would of definitely helped our cause... Cant wait til Canandaguia !!

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app