4 SEASON OUTFITTERS TENT

This is a serious tent that is quick and easy to set up. It can be used in any weather from summer to winter and never get a drop of water inside. It can withstand winds up to 70 mph and at 12X12 ft it's like a cabin inside.

I bought this tent for our spring trips out to the Niagara Bar because of the sometimes nasty weather out there and only used it for 2 trips and one Fall LOC. Now that my wife comes with me we rent a cabin so I am selling the tent.

It is like Brand new and costs $669.00 plus has a floor liner that snaps out and can be machine washed that cost another $50.00.

This tent is serious quality.

Here is the link to Cabelas sight if you want to check it out.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... 02107&rid=

I will let this tent go with the floor liner for $450.00 firm.

It will last you a lifetime if taken care of.

Shipping would be expensive and I start going up to Mexico every weekend

the first weekend in April so if interested we could meet up there. Otherwise buyer would pay shipping.

If interested send a pm, email or call my cell at 413 519-3019 and leave a message.

Glen

• 2 weeks later...

We have the identical same tent and thanks to Glen and Fred for putting us on to this one.

$450 is a steal. Better jump on it guys :o

You won't find a better quality or durable tent. Very strong. Wind tested to over 75 mph and SNOW load rated. We use this during all seasons. Use it as our base camp for deer hunting is south central NY in November and december.

Total tent weight for packing is 70#.

• 2 weeks later...