Help a guy out with some GPS points

Knowing that I only get out to hunt down salmon 2x a year and launch out of Mexico, anyone willing to give me a GPS point or two for target locations for kings in Mid July?

Head northwest out of mouth of river out to about 70' depths and start looking for schools of bait and start working them. If you have a down temp look for 50 degree water also. Unfortunately thats the best I can give you.  That bait does move around from day to day. I'va caught fish even on blank screens.

I have fish Mexico Bay just about every weekend for the last 15yrs from April to October and things can be a little different every year. This year with the colder water temps things could be a little later than normal but by mid July we should be finding kings. Keep reading this site and guy's will let you know where they are finding them and what is hot when it gets closer.

Shelby Hows your year ben so far ? The times I've have gotten out were realtively uneventful. Cold clear water for me. Fished 4 days in May . Never saw a net rise on another boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Dan,

This has been a spring where you have to run a little to get fish. Early on was great, 20-40 fish days, then the water cleared up, had to run north or west. With the cold temps the bait did not show up until last week. North dried up, then you had to run west to get fish. The lakers are there, steelies are offshore with a few kings mixed in. Hopefully things will stabilize, and the fish in the bay turn around. Keep an eye here for reports, it will get better real soon!! Good Luck and tight lines.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Shelby Hows your year ben so far ? The times I've have gotten out were realtively uneventful. Cold clear water for me. Fished 4 days in May . Never saw a net rise on another boat.

Early the browns were pretty good, had a couple of weeks were it was tough to get much of anything to go, last weekend was Lakers and Steelhead tried in 40 fow range and just picked up small mouth bass. Went out to Olcott Memorial weekend and killed the kings! Did hear a couple guy's picked up kings out towards Oswego last weekend but I haven't been that far west yet, might have to try it this weekend. Water is still very cold, went north in 170 fow 52 degrees on top 30' down 39.8 degrees.