How deep you fishing. We fished 100-200 yesterday and had a tough day. Buddy just called me and said in 300 fow it's 50 degrees 60 feet down. That's where you'll find me and my kids after church.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

fished Sunday  found a good temp break straight out front 200-250 ft went 7 for 8 with 1 king the rest Steelhead with a couple of them being over 10 pounds all trout released kept the King for the smoker,all fish came in the top 35 ft on anything green or black

Fished a trip Wed. out of the Oak. Found 46-48 degree water in 250-300 foot. All fish marked and caught were 40 ft. and up. Boated 15 for 20 with two Lakers and the rest steelhead. Real nice class of Steels but could not find a salmon. All fish came on green. Lead cores out at 5,7 and 10 and riggers at 20 ,30 and 40 . 

would like to see some Salmon show up soon but it is June!

We caught 3 kings last week, all small but on Tuesday, my son caught a 14lb, 11oz King that fought like a 40lb'er, down 37' on a spoon back about 60'. All the fish we caught were up top on an east to west troll in 150' of water.