kicker motor saves the day!

Today I was down at the boat and warmed up my engines as usual got all my gear together... Same old... Backed the boat out of my slip put it in forward and the main stalled.... First time ever, and wouldn't restart. As I drifted backwards towards the boats that cost more then my house. I was able to drop in the kicker and fire it up. With the help of my neighbours I was able to slip my now 22 foot tiller lol. Thankfully a little trouble shooting solved the problem was a busted gasket on my water sep fillter. Forget the gas saving today the kicker paid for its self and my niece landed a nice little king and a nice rainbow. Her first ever. Turn out to be a nice day

post-150577-0-22463400-1402792887_thumb.jpg

post-150577-0-33242900-1402792930_thumb.jpg

A little common sence goes a long way, yea, that was a real nerve racker, headed towards those Big Yankee $$ boats, but you used your knowledge and avoided a real mess. Now to top it off your niece will remember that day for ever, the smile priceless. I'm sure your a proud uncle. Nice that you were able to pull off the day, over coming a little glitch earlier.