Wanted Yellow Perch

I have reached that age in my life where I can not longer wander onto the ice and catch those tasty perch that I have enjoyed for over 7 decades.  Health and age are getting the better of me.  However, the desire for another meal of those tasty fish never goes away.  I am appealing to those more fortunate that would be willing to share some extra fish if they catch some.  While it is not legal to sell these I would certainly be open to making a reasonable donation.  I live in Ontario County and would travel up to 50 miles to put some of this yellow gold on ice.  

Thank you from a grateful old fisherman.

Tom 

Hi Sean,

I was really surprised to get a response and one so quickly.  I figured it was worth the try.  I would love to take you up on your offer and can travel south.  I can't make the trip this week but my foxhound and I can make the trip any time convenient for you next week or any time after.  I will need directions but I am familiar with Silver Lake from my fishing days as a teenager in the 60's.  My personal email is [email protected] if you want to send me directions.

I live just north of Canandaigua lake in Shortsville.  Every morning I take my foxhound to the north end of Canandaigua Lake at Kershaw Park and we walk a couple of miles.   I haven't seen any ice-fishermen on the lake yet but then again the lake is very deep and drops off to about 150' just about a mile south.  Last year was only the second time in current records that this lake froze over completely but I doubt that will be the case this year.

So I look forward to hearing from you and wish you great fishing every day.

Tom